Friday, April 1, 2011

Indian Night

How many of us really understand how an Indian marriage works? ISA happened to introduce this splendid celebration to us through the Indian night. Joanne was invited in the fashion show so Fuey, Ola and I went to there to support her as well. The night was really long but I had fun because I knew most of the Indians who were participating in this event. They really did a great job.

At first, we had loads of dancing and singing slots. I love children so I captured tons of their pictures when they were dancing on the stage. Please help me to recognize them, they were really naive and adorable! Sketch, by most of my friends. It was about 2 teenagers fond on each other yet for your information, in India, arranged marriage is common in the society. At the very beginning both of their parents strongly expressed dissent towards them to be together so for that moment, what you could do was only trying to approach other family members to make things easier and be perseverant to your stand. Believe that your destiny is in your hand. And they made it! Also, they showed us how an Indian marriage is like, the ceremony and the way they celebrate. Check out the pictures below!









No comments:

Post a Comment