Thursday, March 31, 2011

It is end of March

Without realizing, it is April fool tomorrow! Time flies and out of nowhere my biological clock started functioning this morning. One thing is, you guessed it - I was thinking about my journey going back to Malaysia. This is astonishing but I choose to believe that, time flies. Looking at my suitcases I mumbled when I was roaming on the hallways. Couldn't believe that I will again board on a damn long 13 hours flight from Paris to KL, that sucks! Thinking about that leads to me to a dizziness that would eventually throw me up. And because of that, I chatted with JT for a while, thought of Gaik Kuen and Mei Juan, secondary and uni friend respectively.

I-house is organizing a tour trip to Chicago this weekend and I have been struggling if I wanna spend a day there but I finally came up with the decision, GO. Seriously, thinking of loads of souvenirs would drive me demented. Is this the disadvantage of having tons of friends? A keychain costs the least 2 bucks (no more converting should be done at this moment or it would drive me nuts). I could not count with ten fingers nor toes. Primary, secondary, high, university and relatives, as you could see, a lot of them. I wish I would have gazillion dollars to buy them neat stuffs. Hence, this left me no choice but chose to check out some items in Chicago. It would be fun!

Effort plays an important role in this decision making process. I will have to rush on few chapters before Saturday so that everything goes as planned. My heart grows stronger toward Actuarial Science today, it fades sometimes though. Approaching 22, the wonky thoughts of future is making me wobbly. This should not happen in me, a finite direction should have assigned by now. Isn't this how life supposed to be? Determination and discipline shall come back by today. Remembered I Zaolon's favorite quote, "Excellence is a habit". Yes, I cannot afford to waste one more second straying on FB. Thus, 10 minutes per day is just great!



No comments:

Post a Comment