Monday, February 21, 2011

Life is never the same again

I am grateful as God bestowed upon me the most precious opportunity to discover a new life in the states. Ever since I came here, contemplating all the changes made in me, I know I have gotten to know myself better and better. I saw a particular propensity for enthusiastic in me, am I Americanized? Hugs is nonetheless the greatest greeting ever, hugging a friend makes me feel joyful and definitely, I allow my happiness to be contagious as how it is. I couldn't tell if you are tolerable with this American culture, you could, let me know perhaps? Kinda like the changes which attempt to stay with me, they are natural and easy-adapt. The "me" sometimes flunked, but my grieve was not as much as I used to before I came to US. Did I change? Am I depraved? Did the changes lead me astray from the proper life I used to have? No, they didn't. They make me a better person and somehow I retain my principles very well. Before I came to this easygoing sphere, friends admonished me as the U.S. was a rough world. Yes, they were right ONLY IF you don't have a strong mindset then you could easily fall prey to it. Some friends of mine, they changed, just like I did but in a different way. Alcohol is as crucial as part of their life, party is necessary during the weekends. I don't deny that partying is definitely a good way to socialize with peoples cause at the meantime you do enjoy, as an imbiber but the intemperance of alcohol consumption might also ruin your social networking, you never know especially when you are drunk. I do drink but occasionally, not in a bar but simply at friends' house. I wanna bring back the great values to Malaysia and practice them, if I weren't given a chance to get to know the cultures in America, my life would definitely not be the same. Sometimes, things happen once in your life, you don't get to choose to rewind thus, appreciate it. Yup, Life is never the same again! Wooho0




No comments:

Post a Comment